3 MAIN APPLICATIONS OF SUPER-PAAR-TRONIC 340-C-PUR SIGNAL CABLES
SUPER-PAAR-TRONIC 340-C-PUR signal cables have high applicability in many industries, especially outdoor installation environments thanks to their resistance to heat, ultraviolet radiation, and the impact of the ozone layer. Detailed information about the structure, properties, and applications is provided in our article.
Special drag chain cable, stranded in pairs
- Temperature range
flexing -30°C to +80°C
fixed installation -40°C to +80°C
- Nominal voltage 300 V
- Test voltage
core/core 1500 V
core/screen 1000 V
- Insulation resistance: min. 100 MOhm x km
- Mutual capacitance: core/core approx. 60 nF/km
- Minimum bending radius:
for permanent bending at 0,25 mm²
flexing 7,5x cable Ø
fixed 4x cable Ø
at 0,5-1,0 mm²
flexing 10x cable Ø
fixed 5x cable Ø
- Coupling resistance: max. 250 Ohm/km
- Radiation resistance: up to 100x106 cJ/kg (up to 100 Mrad)
- Bare copper conductor, extra fine wire to DIN VDE 0295 cl.6, col. 4, BS 6360 cl.6, and IEC 60228 cl.6
- Core insulation of PP
- Core identification to DIN 47100
- Cores stranded in pairs, pairs stranded torsion-free in layers with optimal lay-length
- Wrapping over the outer layer
- The braided screen of tinned Cu wires, coverage approx. 85%
- Core wrapping with fleece
- Outer sheath of full polyurethane compound type TMPU to DIN VDE 0207-363-10-2 / DIN EN 50363-10-2 and acc. to UL-Std. 1581 tab.50.227
- Sheath color grey (RAL 7001)
- with meter marking
- Resistant to extreme weather, ozone, UV radiation, solvents, acids, alkalis...
- The materials used in the manufacturing process are cadmium-free, and silicone-free and contain no substances harmful to the wetting properties of lacquer.
- PUR outer sheath, flame retardant acc. to DIN VDE 0482-332-1-2, DIN EN 60332-1-2/ IEC 60332-1 (equivalent DIN VDE 0472 part 804 test method B)
- Oil resistance acc. to DIN VDE 0473-811-404/ DIN EN 60811-404
- Halogen free
- Weather, ozone and UV-resistant
- Chemical resistance to solvents, acids, alkalis, and hydraulic fluids
- Very high resistance to mechanical stresses
- Very good alternating bending strength
- High tear, abrasion and impact resistance, even at low temperatures
- The cable is braided in pairs and equipped with good insulation, which can be used when external high-frequency noise affects power transmission.
- They are used for permanent flexible stresses in machine and tool building, in robotics, and on continuously moving machine parts, and are suitable for use in machines requiring multi-shift operations.
- This single-core cable is preferred for use in export-oriented mechanical engineering, machine tools, production lines, and engineering systems. The product ensures prolonged use in multi-shift operations with high bending stresses.
- For applications beyond standard solutions, we recommend a table of requirements specially developed for drag chain systems. For use on drag chains, please read the installation instructions carefully.
SUPER-PAAR-TRONIC 340-C-PUR signal cable is manufactured directly by us, HELUKABEL. If you need detailed advice on these signal cables or assistance with technical issues related to electrical connection technology, please contact our engineers.
For more information, please contact:
54, Street 1, Cityland, Ward 7, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City 700000, Vietnam
Tel. +84 28 22536441 | email@example.com | www.helukabel.com.vn
SCHEDULE A MEETING WITH OUR ENGINEERS HERE!